5 new Business Applications exams were announced earlier this month. Among them, a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement one: MB2-877: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service. It should count towards the MSCA and MCSE certification paths.
Even though Field Service skills were already tested in the MB2-718: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service exam, it’s good to have a new, dedicated exam, as the MB2-718 exam was much too dense in terms of content in my opinion.
- Set up and configure Field Service (15 – 20%)
- Manage work orders (15 – 20%)
- Schedule and dispatch work orders (15-20%)
- Manage Field Service mobility (10 – 15%)
- Manage inventory and purchasing (10 – 15%)
- Manage the Connected Field Service solution (5 – 10%)
- Manage Agreements (10 – 15%)
How to train for MB2-877: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service? Well, on top of hands-on experience, you should find everything you need on the Dynamics Learning Portal, with 3 dedicated courses:
Let’s also expect a new exam for Project Service Automation for 2018!